Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nicki Minaj Talks Drake & Young Money

Nicki Minaj recently appeared on Funkmaster Flex's radio show on Hot 97 and the DJ asked her about labelmate Drake and his status with Cash Money Records. Nicki didn't give a straight answer, but indicated there may be an estrangement.
"[Drake's] so talented," she said. "Sometimes, we've seen this. Sometimes when you're really intelligent and you're really talented, you also think a lot. Sometimes your mind is racing with thoughts. It is what it is. People go through their own motions and you've gotta respect it and keep it moving. We all love the team. We all love Wayne. That's what's gonna always hold us together. Drake is my baby because that's how it was when we came in. So whenever I think of him, 'That's my baby.' Whatever is going on now, obviously we're all very busy and you know, shit happens. It gets a little hard to have a real connection when people are on different sides of the world, working on different things. You just never know who people got in their ear or what they're feeling or maybe they felt wronged in some way. I don't know. I just know that Drake is my baby and Wayne is my everything."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am