Monday, April 15, 2013

Tahiry Blasts Kaylin

Tahiry spoke up in a recent interview about her issues with Joe Budden's ex-girlfriend Kaylin Garcia. The "Love & Hip Hop" star addressed the altercation they had and, of course, threw shade on Kaylin's reputation.
“See what had happened was… I’m not proud of the way I act sometimes, but it’s a reaction. If you’re in my space I’m going to protect myself. All I saw was hair and somebody running after me out the corner of my eye," she said.
“Y’all could eat that sh*t if you want. All this damsel in distress bullsh*t," she continued. "Because I have a big mouth and I’m loud all of a sudden I’m the aggressor? See I don’t like that sh*t. She ain’t that innocent when she doing them threesomes with a d**k in her mouth.”
Classiness is at an all-time low.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am