Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rocko Explains Changing "U.O.E.N.O."

Rocko released an alternate version of his controversial “U.O.E.N.O." that features Future and Wiz Khalifa, and removed the Rick Ross verse that garnered such backlash throughout March and April. But speaking with DJ Whoo Kid, Rocko revealed that he will still perform the Rick Ross version live.
“Ross is on the record,” Rocko revealed. “You know what I’m saying? People like ‘Man, why you took Ross off?’ No, I didn’t take Ross off. Ross is on the record. I got multiple versions of the record. If you know what multiple mean… Ross is gonna always be on that record. Whenever I perform that record, Ross verse gon’ play.”
“The first amendment is freedom of speech. You know what I’m saying? And you entitled to say whatever you want to say as an individual,” he added. “With me, it’s no holds barred with me when I rap…When I’m feeling a way I’mma let it come out.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am