Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fabolous Tries To Motivate Kobe

Brooklyn rapper Fabolous revealed in a recent interview with the L.A. Leakers that while he may rep hard for NYC, he's actually rooting this season for the Los Angeles Lakers. Fab says that he's a long-time fan of Kobe Bryant and he has his fingers crossed that the team will make the playoffs.
"So you guys still think the Lakers are going to make the playoffs?" Fab asked in the interview. "Let me tell you something. I'm actually a Laker fan, like I'm a quiet Laker fan. I'm not from LA, so I don't preach it as much, but I really, I grew up loving Kobe Bryant's game and the Lakers and stuff like that. But I'm a little skeptical in them making the playoffs. I'm hoping what I'm saying is some motivation. I'm hoping this interview gets out. My inner Laker fan wants this to be a motivational turn for them. ... Like, in the locker room, they're going to play this over and over. You gotta win, man."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am