Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lil Wayne Hates NYC

Lil Wayne has a somewhat sketchy history with New York City; and in a recent interview, the YMCMB superstar admitted that he has no love for the Big Apple. Wayne was arrested and sentenced for gun charges in New York City; and his labelmate Nicki Minaj was insulted by Peter Rosenberg at the Hot 97 Summer Jam in NYC this year.
He said that Nicki's recent show at the Roseland Ballroom made up for the ugly incident at Summer Jam, but he still has a bad taste towards the city.
"Flat out, I don't like New York," he said. "The whole Summer Jam/Nicki thing, I can't really remember the situation, but I know it was my call. As far as last week['s show], last week was awesome. I think everything happens for a reason, and I think when people say that, you're not supposed to leave it at, 'Everything happens for a reason.' I believe everything happens for a reason and then you make the most of that reason. I think we made the most of it last week."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am