Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kid Cudi Explains G.O.O.D. Bond

Kid Cudi has always been one for isolation. The rapper famously crowned himself "Mr. Solo Dolo," but he recently opened up about his links to the G.O.O.D. Music family and why he feels more solidarity with his crew than ever.
"It's the only time where I feel like I'm around people that understand me," he told Complex. "I felt like an orphan before then. It's good for me, man. I don't really click well with people. I don't know what it is, but everybody in this family, I click with. From 2 Chainz to Big Sean to Q-Tip. I've been seeing Q-Tip since I've started in this business and he's always had my back. You can look online and check. I'm just really happy that everybody embraced me and they don't think I'm too much of a nut job. When you work with your family, it's love behind every record and you want everybody to win. I love hearing Pusha rap. I love hearing his raps, man. It will never get old. I've told him that. And that's the exciting thing. I'm around people that I'm a fan of, that I grew up on and sh*t, and I can watch them create and do what they do and I can contribute and be a part of history. It's wild."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am