Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oprah Hanging With the Kardashians

Oprah Winfrey is making an appearance on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." The talk show host reportedly had a good time hanging out with the most controversial family in entertainment recently and agreed to pop up on their hit reality show.
"She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing," a source tells Us Weekly. "It meant so much because she loves Oprah!"
"Oprah signed the release!" the source added.
During her interview with family superstar Kim Kardashian, she got Kimmy to speak frankly about her 72-day marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
"I've obviously made plenty of mistakes in my lifetime, but I'm not the type to sit and beat myself up over it," Kim said. "If a real lesson was learned, I'm so okay with having experienced that."
"That is so perfect I could weep," Oprah replied.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am