Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nas Endorses Azealia Banks, Meek Mill

Nas revealed which young hip hop stars he's currently into and singled out rappers Meek Mill and Azealia Banks for particularly high praise. He told Rap-Up that Banks has impressed him with her talent and her charisma.
"I f*ck with that '212,'" he said, referring to the young starlet's breakout single. "She has incredible star power, you can see it already. I think we need that. To come across the total package in this game, you need more than just a hot 16 and not everybody is blessed with the total package. She has it."
He also praised Meek Mill's street sensibility.
I got my eyes on him. He's the next one to take this sh*t over. I'm rooting for him," said Nas. "There are no more street orators in the game, who are fresh off the block and can tell us currently what's going on. So you gotta appreciate him. We have 

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am