Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MempHitz Denies Beating K. Michelle

Producer MempHitz spoke at length with TT Torres about his history with "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star K. Michelle and denied her accusations that he abused her.
"I listen to music every day. We in Memphis. This guy, I don’t know him, people came to me and said, ‘this is the OG, he has something he wants you to hear’. I said, ‘Fine’. He got a girl. She singing. I’m sitting listening to the girl in the car, and [K. Michelle] says, ‘Oh hell naw! Cut that sh-t off. Ain’t no b-tch getting signed to this label. I’m the only b-tch on this label.’ I’m apologizing to people and I just got tired of apologizing to people."
"This is the day I broke up with her in the hotel. I get back to the room. I was like “Yo for real? That was the last night.” This is after multiple times of embarrassing me in front of people, relationships I’ve made over the years from being an intern nobody knows in New York on my own from Memphis [type] relationships. My whole livelihood. I’m taking her places thinking, you’re gonna do what I told you to do when we were making the plan, just sing. Just sing! This particular day, after this situation happened, I go up to the room where she’s at [...]My friends take her back to the room so I can finish having this meeting with the guy after I had to apologize severely for what just happened. I get up to the room and I’m like, “Yo for real that is the last time you embarrass me, I’m done!” That ain’t my swag, that ain’t who I am."
"All of a sudden, I see it for the first time: the Tasmanian Devil, start swinging, throwing stuff at me. I’m like “What the f— is going on?” I’m trying to get to the door, blocking punches, I’m trying to explain to the housekeeping ladies, “Y’all call somebody,” ’cause she’s throwing stuff out the window. [...] I grabbed her, grabbed her arm, I’m tired of taking a thousand swinging punches from a girl. Yes I grabbed her and held her arm down from hitting my a– again, and she was screaming and screaming. I covered her mouth because she was screaming so loud, people were knocking on the ceiling, I was like “Stop, what are you doing? Do you see yourself? Are you crazy?’"
"After the whole police thing, I just stopped talking to K. Michelle. I told her in front of the police, ‘I have never been in the same room with a female and the police at the same time, and this will be my last. I don’t get down like that’."
She was abused before, it just wasn’t me. I can’t be your muse anymore. You want to argue with me so you can go write a hit. You want to defame my character so you can get fans and write a hit. I can’t lay down for that one."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am