Friday, June 22, 2012

Kim Kardashian's Bond With Kanye

A lot of you cynics out there scoffed at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's seemingly made-for-gossip-blogs relationship when it was revealed several months ago, but in a recent interview, Kimmy K shared just how deep their bond is and how far back it stretches.
"We met maybe almost a decade ago, I've known him for a really long time, we've been friends for like six or seven years, so it's very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you that respects you, understands, has gone through similar things," Kim said.
"I can really relate to his mother passing, he can really relate to my father passing," she added. "I mean, there's so many similarities in our life that I feel like I'm at a really happy, good space."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am