Monday, June 25, 2012

Kelis Addresses Album Cover

Nas raised more than a few eyebrows when he revealed that the cover of his upcoming albumLife Is Good featured him sitting with the wedding dress of his ex-wife, R&B star Kelis, draped across his lap. Now, Kelis is offering her response to the controversial image.
"My feelings about it are not really relevant, but you know at the end of the day Nas is an artist," she told the NME. "And for whatever it's worth he's one of the greatest, and especially for what it is he does. So for me, I feel like especially for someone in hip-hop to kind of be genuine and honest, whatever the honesty is about, I think it's awesome. So my feelings about it aren't really necessarily valid, it's just the fact that as an artist I can respect that he wears his feelings on his sleeve."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am