Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jennifer Hudson Talks Motherhood

Jennifer Hudson recently spoke about motherhood while discussing her song "Brahms Lullaby" which was recorded for Pampers. The Oscar-winner revealed that being a mother herself helped motivate her to record the tune.
"I'm sure other moms will get that, that bond, that specialness, whether you sing or not, that you can hum to your child, that moment," she said. "When my baby was first born, like now I can't sleep without him. When I'm away from him, I can't sleep because he's not here. So when he was a baby in the middle of the night, nobody's getting up but mom. I don't care if you have a nanny or not, only mom is getting up in the middle of the night. But those are the moments I cherish the most, and that to me is what "Lullaby" gives, that moment."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am