Thursday, May 24, 2012

Twista Unsure of G.O.O.D. Future

Twista spoke to ThisIs50 about his possibly signing with fellow Chicago rhymer Kanye West's label, G.O.O.D. Music. The veteran emcee had previously stated that he would be interesting in joining G.O.O.D., but clarified that he was merely speculating.
"I don't know what it's going to be [with G.O.O.D. Music]," he said. "[The media] takes it the way they want to take it. [All I said was] that I'm open to sign with whomever as long as the situation's right…it's all love."
"[Kanye and I] both from Chi Town and he's been in the game doing his thing for a long time," he continued. "I definitely don't look at it like [I won't sign under a younger artist]. Like I said, as long as the situation's right."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am