Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kendrick Lamar Addresses Gay Rights

Kendrick Lamar has become the latest rapper to voice his opinion on LGBT rights. The West Coast rhymer spoke to DJ Drama about the ongoing controversy surrounding marriage equality and gay rights. Lamar says that people should be allowed to live their lives without persecution or being ostracized.
“You know it’s crazy man. I don’t give a f*ck about people doing what they gotta do,” said Kendrick. “That’s your lifestyle; you dig what I’m saying? And people gonna be they own individuals and have they own worlds and I can’t knock it. I believe in Jesus. Just cause if you didn’t believe in Jesus I can’t knock you for not [believing], you got your own beliefs and your own morals. I can’t help the way you was born if you was gay. And I can’t change that so do what you gotta do to be happy.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am