Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Responds To Kanye

Rapper Wiz Khalifa has finally broken his silence regarding Kanye West's now-infamous reference to him and his fiancee (West's ex-girlfriend) Amber Rose. West mentioned Wiz on his track "Theraflu/So Damn Cold" and Wiz spoke on the name-drop in an interview with Funkmaster Flex.
Specifically, Flex asked Wiz if he was shocked at the mention, to which Wiz responded "Yes."
"Because he said my name," Wiz answered. "I've gone a long time without anybody actually saying my name out loud like that. It wasn't a bad thing. It was just the fact that it was my name. That's my name. it was wild, it was wild, but nothing negative. Everybody got positive from it, so it's positive."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am