Friday, April 27, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Downplays Waka Flocka Beef

Wiz Khalifa doesn't have a problem with anyone. At least that's what he says. The rapper recently had to downplay any rumors of a feuding between he and Kanye West; and he also has dismissed any notion of animosity on his part towards Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame.
"I don't have problems with people, because if I do, I address it," Wiz told "RapFix Live." "If I feel someone disrespected me or if I feel like somebody was mentioning me in an indirect way I'ma find out how to talk to that person and then we'll squash it from there."
Despite Waka's barbs at Wiz in the media, Wiz says he would rather discuss things with Waka directly.
"What would I say to him? I really want to say it to him. We'll save it for that, it don't gotta be a public thing. It don't gotta be a peace meeting or nothing like that."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am