Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nicki MInaj Pondering Twitter Return?

Nicki Minaj may broken up with Twitter, but she's definitely not over Twitter.
The most popular rapper on the social media site with more than 11 million followers, Minaj semi-hinted to Tim Westwood that she may end her 'sabbatical' and read a statement from fans.
"'Nicki Minaj, please come back to Twitter. We love you and it isn't the same without you. Do it for the Barbz and Kens and everyone who loves to wear pink on a Friday. Give me life,'" she read.
When Tim asked about her coming back, she playfully held her ground.
"No. Tim, I can't. I miss my Barbz...but I can't come back. I just can't Tim, don't make me, please don't," she said. "Let's move on."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am