Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tami Roman Had A Heart Attack?

"Basketball Wives" star Tami Roman reportedly suffered a mild heart attack this week. She was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and later tweeted to her fans the news and updated them as to her well-being.
“Thx 2every1 for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41," she tweeted. "God has a way of bringing things into perspective. Finally going home 2my kids-heart meds and all. I’m off twitter 4 awhile, no stress recovery, but I appreciate ALL the positive energy & the negative 1′s-get a life-I sure appreciate mine.”
Not coincidentally, Tami had previously tweeted--just a few hours before the episode--that she was a little ill.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am