Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shawty Lo On G-Unit Deal

Shawty Lo recently discussed his signing with G-Unit and why the deal made sense for all parties involved. Shawty Lo is expected to release a solo album and G-Unit will also distribute his D4L Records imprint. He praised the signing as a savvy career move.
“Me and 50 we got something like the same storyline,” Shawty Lo told AllHipHop. “I was upcoming and it was so hard. We were raised from struggle and ended up being muscle. That’s what I feel like I am…muscle They say ‘damn Shawty Lo so small,’ this and that, but I always been muscle. I always been like that hard little rock in the hood.”
“What interests me is when an artist gives it his all,” Shawty Lo says. “They need to give it 100 percent. You can’t just bring the demo and say ‘listen to this.’ Anyone does that. It’s like the music is the new game. I wanna check out their Internet presence , their performance presence , I wanna see it all.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am