Friday, March 30, 2012

Hoopz & Shaq Still Together

Despite rumors that have been flying around for weeks that their relationship ended, former NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal and his reality star girlfriend Erika "Hoopz" Alexander are still very much together. There were stories that the Hall of Fame hooper had security kick his girl out of his house back in February.
Nonetheless, Shaq told Shade 45 that there was no truth to the gossip.
“We fine. We good. Period." Shaq said. "When I want y’all to know something, I got the number up here. I’ll call. If I try to respond to what everybody say, I would have to rent this building out and rent out every floor."
Shaq went on to dismiss gossip sites that spread untruths.
"They make a business out of getting clicks and getting advertising money... more power to ‘em," he said. "You can’t like, take pictures and then say 'This is a story.'”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am