Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Game's On Dr. Dre & Rick Ross

Game shared his thoughts on legendary hip hop producer Dr. Dre working with Maybach Music Group superstar Rick Ross. The pairing is somewhat surprising, considering Dr. Dre has long been a mentor and affiliate of hip hop superstar 50 Cent and Ross is one of Fiddy's most high-profile rivals.
"I don't know, that's kinda crazy," Game told MTV News "I think Dre knows what he's doin'," Game continued. "Ross, his career just hit a launchpad and then went to the moon, so I think it would be a dope collaboration. I would love to hear Rick Ross over Dr. Dre's production."
"I can't speak too much for 50 Cent or Dre's intentions, but yeah, I don't know," he said.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am