Friday, February 24, 2012

John Legend On Chris Brown/Rihanna

John Legend and his fiancee appeared on "Watch What Happens Alive" and stoked a little bit of controversy. Legend not only revealed that he believes pop star Ke$ha to be overrated, but was also asked about the controversy surrounding Chris Brown and Rihanna reuniting to record together.
Legend tried to take the high road. “I don’t have any thoughts about it,” he said, when asked about the musical reunion of Breezy and Rih.
But his fiancee, Chrissy Teigen, shared her two cents.
“I absolutely think it’s terrible,” she said. “That’s just me speaking. John cannot because he’s in the music realm, but I am not, so I am more than happy to say that I think it’s terrible.”
.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am