Monday, February 27, 2012

DMX Unhappy With Label

Rapper DMX's first studio album in six years may not hit stores on March 27th, as was previously expected. X revealed that he is currently in a tug-of-war with his current label, United Music & Media, and needless to say--he is not happy about his current situation.
"I don't see it being March 27," he says. "The fact that [the label] chose to tell me that makes me reconsider whether or not I made the right decision to f*ck with them. It's only one album, though. It'll be what it is. But I think [it will come out] second quarter, definitely."
"It's like, what the f*ck, man?" says DMX. "Do what you say you're gonna do -- do me like you would do any other artist. Like, d*mn, stick to the f*ckin' script, you know? Mean what you say. You don't gotta lie to me."

1 comment:

Dravello said...

Its been a while since I heard a DMX album

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am