Monday, February 27, 2012

Coco Defends Nude Pics Again

Ice-T's wife Coco is once again defending the controversial photo of her nude in bed with her infant nephew that she posted on Twitter weeks ago. Speaking to DJ Whoo Kid, Coco says she still doesn't understand what all the fuss was about.
"I do," Coco said. "And I can't believe a naked body can cause controversy. Honestly. It's so innocent. Honestly. OK, this is how I started doing it. Back in the day, when I first started Twitter -- it was kind of getting boring, all this talk, all this 'Uh huh, I'm going to the grocery store,' I wasn't feeling Twitter. So then I get all these responses from my fans saying, 'Coco, we hate when you're photoshopped. We love you.' And I'm like, once I take a picture, I've been on 60 covers of magazines, right? When I take a picture, I give the picture away and they do what they want with the picture, right? So they think I do something with the picture. I got sick of this and I decided to do my candid photos and the candid photos are not photoshopped. That's why everybody loves them. So I started 'Titty Tuesday' and I started 'Thong Thursday.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am