Friday, January 27, 2012

Rihanna Fires Back At Tattoo Critics

Since unveiling her 'THUG LIFE" knuckle tattoos, pop superstar Rihanna has gotten a lot of flack from fans of the late rapper Tupac Shakur. With angry Twitter followers berating her for the ink, Rih-Rih spent a significant portion of the last few days blasting back at anyone criticizing her decision.
"@rihanna lol you're not a thug, stop it," one person tweeted, to which Rih responded, "#DUH shut up b*tch, swallow!!
Rih's baiting tweets only escalated from there. "I'm thinking I shoulda got a tear drop instead!!! #THUGLIFE maybe next time. All eyes on Rih, betta picture me rollin' #THUGLIFE," she tweeted. "I can't deny it, ima riot..u don't wanna fuck with me! #THUGLIFE haaaaaaa. RIHpac back!!!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am