Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gabrielle Union Talks Relationships

Gabrielle Union doesn't always talk about her relationship with NBA baller Dwyane Wade, but Gabby opened up in a recent interview about her life with the Miami Heat star and what her plans are for the future. Could babies be somewhere down the line?
"D and I have a life together, too. I love my life in Miami, I can't imagine functioning without both, I love the design district, I love Midtown, I love what's happening downtown now. I can be at People's Bar-B-Que or Sustain or Prime One Twelve, and I'm comfortable. It's rare for me to feel that level of freedom. Miami represents joy for me."
"I was never someone who thought about having kids – I mean, they're great in theory, but I never imagined having one [myself]. Maybe over the next five years I could wrap my brain around becoming a mother and what that would mean in terms of sacrifice and dedication. I don't do anything impulsively, so more toward the five years out than the one-year."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am