Monday, January 30, 2012

Drake Performs At NHL All-Star Game

Drake showed some love to his home country's favorite sport by performing at the NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa yesterday (January 29.) The Young Money star appeared at Scotiabank Place, wearing a custom NHL "Drake" jersey and performed his hit "Headlines."
He also let fans know that it was special for him to take the stage at the event.
"If you're proud to be Canadian tonight, I want to hear you make some noise one time!" Drake shouted to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Drake, I grew up on the sport that we are here celebrating this evening, and this is one of the greatest honors I've ever received. I grew up playing hockey. I used to play right wing."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am