Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whoo Kid Blasts Kat Stacks

Kat Stacks' silence has been noted by several hip hop artists and fans as the supergroupie awaits what could be deportation; but one hip hop notable won't miss her. DJ Whoo Kid blasted Stacks' old shenaningans and says the game is better off without her.
"The Kat Stacks sh*t is so f*cking ignorant," DJ Whoo Kid told SOHH. "It's the most ignorant sh*t I've ever seen in my life. I regret watching her [videos] and saying on for three minutes, heairng her talk. She has to be the most ignorant person in the history of this sh*t they call hip-hop. Like, how could you be 'that' ignorant and then you bring your mother into it? Come on. I guess that's why people are watching it. I don't know. I don't need those kind narrow-minded people. I need people who are cool, fashionable, that are into good music, enjoying life and good food, who want to learn. That's what I want to attract. I don't want ignorant idiots. That sh*t's weird. At the end of the day, when people see quality stuff, that's why I'm always booked [for shows], I tour non-stop. It's because I give out quality sh*t. I really like what I'm doing and I do it for my fans."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am