Tuesday, November 29, 2011

50 Cent Announces Mixtape

Rap superstar 50 Cent is commemorating the 10 year anniversary of his mixtape "50 Cent Is the Future" by releasing a new project called "Big 10." The new mixtape will feature 10 tracks and celebrates ten years since the rapper's Internet breakthrough.
“Its been 10 years since I put out '50 Cent is the Future,'” 50 Cent tweeted. “So I’m putting out the ‘BIG 10′ next week 10 smoking hot tracks #SK.”
50 also revealed an ambitious video approach for the mixtape, as well.
“I’m shooting videos for every song on the tape. The BIG 10 I got something for a haters ass it called hits lol #SK,” 50 Cent tweeted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo 50 gets respect

Anonymous said...

You got something for haters its called hits!? My question is when was the last time you had one???

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am