Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ms. Cat Dishes On Drake!

Ms. Cat aka Cat Washington from "Bad Girls Club 5" popped up on Philly's Hot 107.9 and dished all kinda dirt about her past relationship with Young Money superstar Drake. She says the two were definitely in a relationship and that he was in love with her after meeting her on the set of his "Best I Ever Had" video.
"Of course, it was an awesome relationship," Cat says. "I was in love, he was in love and by the way in the song he said he was in love, so don’t try to switch it up now. I never mentioned you, you mentioned me. It was good. I’m talking family dinners and we in Whole Foods pushing the cart around. It was a regular relationship. I was in love and he was in love but at the end of the day he started getting a little bit too loose. Meaning he pops up in the tabloids with Maliah, trips to Jamaica that I wasn’t invited to or never heard about. I’m from Philly and we don’t go for that."
"It’s a problem [when] you had the kind of relationship we had. That was my dude; it wasn’t somebody I was just kicking it with. If you were just kicking it, you can do what you wanna do but I was yours and you were mine."
When asked about Drake's sexual prowess, Cat had this to say:
"He is a phenomenal “peach eater” and he is black and Jewish and the black side is Mandingo."
Whoa!

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am