Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mary J. Blige's Hip Hop-Heavy "My Life 2"



Mary J. Blige's Hip Hop-Heavy ''My Life 2''
As anticipation continues to build for Mary J. Blige's upcoming album My Life 2: The Journey Continues, the diva continues to release details for the project to her eagerly-awaiting fans. Today (October 24) a track listing was revealed for the project, which is due in stores November 3rd.
The full title of the album is My Life II: The Journey Continues (Act I), and Blige--always known for her merging of hip hop and R&B leans heavily on rappers on many of the album's tracks.
Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nas, Drake and Rick Ross all appear on various tracks throughout the album. As does Blige's fellow diva, megastar Beyonce.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am