Thursday, October 27, 2011

Khia Disses Beyonce?

Irrelevant rapper Khia is willing to do anything for a little attention. The one-hit wonder took to Twitter to launch into a random tirade against Beyonce, proving that any publicity is good publicity in the "My Neck, My Back" rapper's world.
"@beyonce has been smoking rocks if she thinks her J. Cole remix flop "Party" will be as big as My Neck My Back.," she tweeted October 25th. "Goodmorning xox, death threats from @jayz What is he going to do stab me, because I like solange better then @beyonce!"
"Don't hate because I like Matthew better the Tina. I don't rock bedazzled jeans shirts & jackets @beyonce," she continued. "Now how you going to hate on b*tch who got swagger jacked? Just know this I have SOMETHING real cute for Matthews daughter! #GETMONEYB*TCH"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am