Saturday, October 29, 2011

2 Chainz Never Changed His Name?

2 Chainz was formerly known as Tity Boi of Playaz Circle, but the Atlanta rapper says that he never actually changed his name. In a somewhat-confusing 'explanation,' 2 Chainz says that the 'new' name was a nick name he gave himself.
He says once he said it on a record, the public ran with it.
"No, see I never changed my name this is what happened," Chainz explained in an interview. "I didSupply and Demand12 Circle with DTP and Def Jam. I did a song called "Dear Mr. LA Reid" and someone else said Tity/2 Chainz and I had been saying it all the time but I guess the stars lined up and then definitely the way I said, the delivery, 2 Chainz made it lady and kid friendly. In my 8th grade yearbook picture I had on 2 chains. I had always been into like jewelry so 2 Chainz just stuck."

1 comment:

Dani F. Williams said...

THEE dumbest shit I've ever heard...

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am