Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rihanna Too Racy For Irish Farmer?

Rihanna was shooting a video for her new single "We Found Love" outside of Belfast in Ireland. But her see-through top was a bit much for the farmer who agreed to let Rih-Rih and Co. shoot on his property. After deciding it was against his beliefs, he asked the star and her crew to leave the property.
"I requested them to stop filming and they did," he said. "I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I’m coming from. We shook hands. I didn’t know who was coming. If the name Rihanna had been mentioned, well no disrespect, but it wouldn’t have meant anything."
"From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate," he continued. "I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am