Friday, September 30, 2011

Ray J Discusses Fabolous & Ortiz

Ray J addressed his bizarre altercation with rapper Fabolous and its even stranger aftermath of Charlie Sheen-esque radio interviews. The singer/reality star told Shade 45 that he's ready to move on from the incident and that he regrets the way the entire thing happened.
"You gotta grow from that," he said. "That was me letting my frustrations take over. Whatever situations happen behind closed doors [Fab and I] should have left it at that. So as a man I'm accepting my responsibilities on that end and just growing from it."
Ray J also denied recording with boxer Victor Ortiz. It was reported last week that the two had been in the studio together and a track, allegedly featuring the both of them, was released online.
"I don't know how the media even comes up with these crazy stories," Ray J said. "We ain't never been in the studio together not one time."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am