Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beyonce On Pregnancy




Beyonce share some of the details of her pregnancy and what it was like hiding it for a little while. She acknowledges that it got more and more difficult but is glad that things came out as they did. Now, she's just basking in the glow of expected motherhood.
"Actually I am having so much fun, it has been the most fun time now that it has been announced and I don't have to [hide it] ... it was really difficult to conceal, but now that I can be proud and excited about it I'm having so much fun shopping -- it's great," she explained in an interview. "My mother has always told me that beauty comes from within and what's exciting about being a woman is you can say today I feel like being, today I feel really conservative, today I'm feeling classy, today I am going on a date and I want to just be a showstopper and you know; there is this variety of beautiful clothes that can bring out whatever you feel inside but it comes from here and you should wear your clothes they shouldn't wear you."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for u beyonce

shawna mack said...

Congratz B:) I'm so happy 4 u & J on ur new bundle of JOY, My God bless u both with a little healthy shining star

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beyonce! But pol please she's not the first women to have a baby. I'm Just saying. ...

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am