Thursday, September 22, 2011

50 Cent On Gay Rumors

Rapper 50 Cent laughed off his rival Game's insinuations about Fiddy's sexuality in a recent interview with Funkmaster Flex. Game is known for being a provocateur, and he relishes the opportunity to dig at 50 Cent any time that he can. The two have had a contentious relationship ever since Game departed 50's G-Unit label in the mid-2000s.
But 50 says Game's just desperate for attention.
"I got a word, I came up with a word for everything that you see from that guy," 50 told Funkmaster Flex. "It's desperation. [Game saying I'm in the closet?] If that's a valid question, they really need to ask the young ladies because I really don't do too much talking, even about who I'm hanging out with. Like, I don't like to talk about it. [Desperation] is when you're hurt and you gotta try to make some conversation. What song is playing right now, Flex? From his new LP? OK. Let's move on. Let's move on. There's nothing playing. There is no song playing across the country. You can check it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am