Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pusha T Delays Album Release



Pusha T Delays Album Release
Rapper Pusha T has announced that his upcoming album, previously expected to be released on Black Friday, has been pushed back. The album is still untitled and he's still piecing together what tracks will stay and which ones will be scrapped, which led to the initial release date being canceled.
“No, I’m not putting it out on Black Friday. The actual album is not finished, and I don’t have a title for it,” he said in an interview with Bootleg Kev. “I’ve been making records. I’ve got eight records. I don’t know what’s going to make the album. We’ve definitely found a groove, though."
"I can honestly say with ‘Ye executive producing this thing, it’s going to be a masterpiece," T added. "Lyrically, know one thing, lyric-driven. Street, for sure.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am