Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pauly D & 50 Cent Working On Music



Pauly D & 50 Cent Working On Music
DJ Pauly D may have surprised many when it was announced he was joining 50 Cent's G-Unit label, but the "Jersey Shore" star is dead serious about his career on the label. Pauly revealed recently that he is focused solely on recording and is working closely with 50 himself on projects.
He says that the two of them are currently working on an album.
"I'm focusing on music. That's my my passion. I'm working with 50 Cent now. I'm gonna do an album with him. It's going to be a little bit of everything," Pauly D tells Billboard. "It's almost like DJ Khaled and kind of David Guetta but my own DJ Pauly D style."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am