Friday, July 22, 2011

Lil Mama Disses Nicki Minaj



Lil Mama Disses Nicki Minaj
Lil Mama continues to join the ranks of has-been or never-was female rappers taking shots at Nicki Minaj. The "Lip Gloss" rapper said an interview that she would never aspire to be Nicki Minaj, and even called out Nicki's trademark 'Barbie' persona and tattoo.
"I'm gonna be me regardless; I'm not changing who I am because of promotion," she said defensively. "I don't look at TV and listen to radio and say, 'Oh, I'm gonna be a hoe now. Oh, I'm gonna do this now. I'm gonna talk like this. I'm gonna get a tattoo that says I'm a doll. I'm gonna get a chain that says I'm a doll. ' I'm Lil Mama, til the day I die, period."
Or til the day your career dies. Which, was reportedly sometime around 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lil bitch never had a career to kill! Remember Jay-Z lookin at her like she was retarded when she hopped on his stage Come on now!

Anonymous said...

FUCK MICKI MINAJ UGLY HOE!!!!!!!!!! LIL MAMA SPEAK YOUR BABY!!!!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am