Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ciara Joining Epic?



Ciara Joining Epic?
Ciara could be making a switch. With her former mentor L.A. Reid heading over to Epic, rumors have begun to swirl that the pop/R&B starlet would be heading over to the label in an effort to restart her career.
When asked, Ciara was ambiguous about whether or not she would be making the move.
"I think you have to ask L.A. kinda what’s going on," Ciara says. "I can’t really comment on what’s happening and the system. I can’t really say too much. I don’t really know too much about the breakdown of everything. I know a lot of times I speak to my fans [via Twitter] like, “Today was so great,” or “Oh my god, I can’t believe this is happening right now.” There’s things I’ve been saying so I can’t wait to share those things with my fans."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am