Friday, May 27, 2011

Nicki Minaj Headlining Tour In 2012



Nicki Minaj Headlining Tour In 2012
Nicki Minaj has been affiliated with some of the hottest tours of 2010, having hit the road with Lil Wayne and Britney Spears, but the Young Money starlet has announced that she plans to headline her own tour in 2012. She said she is using her time with Spears, in particular, to help spur her planning of her forthcoming Pink Friday Tour.
"I’m sure there are so many things I’m going to learn just by watching her," said Nicki said of touring with Britney Spears. "Next year, I’ll be headlining my own tour so this is my time to be a student and to learn and to absorb all of this information and then take that knowledge and create an amazing Pink Friday Tour at the top of 2012."
"I’m honored to be out with Britney," Minaj told UsMagazine. "She’s freakin’ paved the way for pop culture. I’m excited. We are in talks to hit the stage together but that is up to her. I would love to, of course. If we do something on tour, it will probably be the ['Till the World Ends'] remix."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am