Monday, May 30, 2011

Nelly Addresses Steroid Rumors



Nelly Addresses Steroid Rumors
Rapper Nelly took to his Twitter account to address rumors that have persisted over the years that the buff St. Louis native is on 'roids. He also tackled several other rumors swirling around him. According to the rapper, he's not on steroids, his former associate 'Slim' is not his manager, and he is not facing foreclosure of any kind.
"1st if u Believe slim was my manager then this is pointless anyway! I MADE SLIM! But this is the thanx I get 4given some1 from [the] crib a shot!" he tweeted. "2nd don't nothing go in this body but fish, chicken, turkey, protein, ROZAY, ciroc remy and Budweiser!! And MIKEnIKES, LONDONandSONS!!"
"3rd I [know] some hoping that 4closure statement is tru but I'm sorry. EPIC FAIL! Anytime any1 n STL wanna match deeds or pinkslips HOLLA!#FACTS," he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am