Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nas Gushes Over His Kids



Nas Gushes Over His Kids
Nas is one proud papa. The Queensbridge lyricist recently opened up about his love for his little ones. And though his legal battles with his ex-wife, pop star Kelis, are well-documented, the rapper still beams when discussing their son and his older daughter.
"My kids are my everything," he said. "I got the best kids in the whole world. My daughter is at the age where she can call me up and tell me what she thinks about Beyonce's new video and what she thinks about Wiz Khalifa and we can talk about it all. My son is walking and talking and he's no joke. I got the best kids in the world. I walk around everyday very blessed."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am