Monday, May 30, 2011

Amber Rose Vs. VIBE



Amber Rose Vs. VIBE
Amber Rose blasted VIBE magazine on her Twitter account this weekend for publishing what she considered a 'negative' story about her. The model is this month's cover story, but she claims that the magazine falsified half of what she said.
"Just read "my" interview in @VibeMagazine half of the story was untrue & ridiculous!," she wrote. "F**K that Cover F**K @VibeMagazine yall wrote a bunch of negative bullsh*t that I never said or did."
"Yall don't give a f**k that I have a Mom & Family thats gonna read that fake ass sh*t I gave yall a truthful interview & Yall f**ked me," she continued. "I'm so sick of keeping my mouth shut. I didn't ask for this life it was handed to me. I was nothing but nice to everyone I spoke to @ Vibe."
Maybe we're crazy...but it didn't seem all that negative, sweetie...["Amber Rose Still Has Love For Kanye"] You just spoke a little bit about your ex, whats-his-face...

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am