Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tika Sumpter Spreads Out



Tika Sumpter Spreads Out
Actress Tika Sumpter, who's appeared on "Gossip Girls," Stomp the Yard 2, and gained a lot of attention from her role on "The Game," got up close and personal with Esquire magazine and revealed some intimate details about her love life and her past as a recording artist.
"I do have sexy stuff," she said about preferring boy shorts. "But I’ve tried that for somebody else, and I was like, “What am I doing?” You put on the black lace thigh-highs and the little tiny stuff that connects with other things and you’re like, “How does this even go? How do I put this on?”
I was signed to a record label when I was younger. I was in a group and I just wasn’t — personally I wasn’t ready to get out there," she shares. "I don’t know. It was a pop group. Not like the Spice Girls, but when you don’t have any control over anything, it’s disheartening. And now, you know, I write. I’m learning guitar. I have a voice, and I know what I want to talk about. So now’s the time to do it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am