Monday, April 25, 2011

Soulja Boy On Cash Money?



Soulja Boy On Cash Money?
Soulja Boy's last album, DeAndre Way, may have gone glass, but the Atlanta pop-rapper claims that Cash Money CEO Brian "Birdman" Williams wants him on his label. He also revealed that if he could have any guest star on his mixtape, it would be a certain dreadlocked superstar from New Orleans.
"If I could get anybody, I would have probably put Lil Wayne on my mixtape," Soulja said. "Me and Wayne, man. I talk to him, but I'm cool with Birdman. When I'm in Miami, I be with Birdman. He's trying to get me to come over to Cash Money. I'm cool with Birdman. I feel like if I drop my mixtape and get Wayne on it, I'd really have the juice then [Laughs]. It is a possibility. When I was down in Miami for a couple of weeks recording with Sean Kingston, Birdman reached out to me. He said 'come and have a meeting with me' and he told me 'yo man you'd go perfect with everything we got going on. Whatever you want. I want to bring you over to this family, bring you to Cash Money.'"
Why would Birdman want to sign Soulja Boy in 2011? 2006, maybe. 2011? Nah.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am