Friday, April 29, 2011

Prodigy Almost Fought Jay-Z?



Prodigy Almost Fought Jay-Z?
Mobb Deep's Prodigy recently revealed that he and hip hop superstar Jay-Z were almost involved in a physical altercation back when the two were beefing in the early 2000s. P says that he ran into Jay outside Diddy's Justin's restaurant in New York City and things could have very easily gotten ugly.
“We surrounded the front door so he couldn’t get out without seeing us. So I’m standing there waiting to see him and finally he comes from back somewhere,” said Prodigy. “Him and Jermaine Dupri come walking. Jermaine sees us and he was out. Jay’s standing there with two bodyguards approaching us…He puts his hand out, like this, and comes walking up to me like this to shake my hand. So I’m looking at him like I could just really treat him like a rag dog right now like for real. So I shook his hand, ‘What’s up man?’ He was like ‘Yo listen, it ain’t no beef. It’s just music. Let’s keep it just music. There’s no problems son. I just wish you would have came and told me how you felt to my face instead of putting it in a magazine.’ And I’m like ‘Alright cool, there ain’t no beef. We can keep it just music.’"
"And I had thought about it real quick," P continued. "Cause I’m thinking about how I could just really overpower him right now with the security and all that.”

7 comments:

kj said...

thats what a boss do ........ y fight u not making no money off fighting

VÜK said...

Dumb. So this guy is still talking shit over nothing that happened 10 years ago? What is he even talking about? Nothing happened.why even bring this up, 10 minutes or 10 years later?

Anonymous said...

loved him since the shiny suits,Jayz is a boss Fuck prodigy.......

Anonymous said...

What happened to Mobbed Deep is the real question that needs to be asked here. Don't be mad at Jay cause he stupid Rich.

Anonymous said...

Wasnt this moron abt to get his ass beat by that pupuerto rican kid??? And hes talkin shit...loser

Anonymous said...

Yeah Son, my left nut was about to fight my right nut, just to stand next to my dick, back when I was a baby. So they squashed their beef back then, and Yo son, they both be standing right next to my dick ever since.

Anonymous said...

hes just trying to get some.....publicity hes fresh out the pen tryna get on his grind!!!! i dont think jay is gonna give him the time of day though, let's see!!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am