Friday, April 29, 2011

Kanye Wins Award For Tweeting



Kanye Wins Award For Tweeting
And the award for “Best Tweet” goes to...Kanye West!
We’re serious.
MTV just announced its pick for the O Music Awards and Mr. West-- who had an entire category devoted to his pearls of wisdom, won for his water-bottle tweet, written in October, “I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me. Like, 'Oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.'”
Although tweeting for less than a year, that one managed to beat out the other contenders in the category including: "dating models I had to learn to like small dogs and cigarettes," "Is the Versace sofa too hood? Might need to cover it in plastic!!!," "I always misspell genius SMH! The Irony!," "I have decided to become the best rapper of all time! I put it on my things to do in this lifetime list!" and "I specifically ordered Persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple Persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh."
Other award winners include: Nicki Minaj for “Favorite Animated GIF” and Pandora Internet Radio for “Best Music Discovery Service”. The inaugural O Music Awards are live from Las Vegas tonight at 11 p.m. as they announce the winners of “Most Viral Dance”, “Must Follow Artist on Twitter” and “NSFW Music Video."

1 comment:

yung god said...

Lil B runs the internet nd twiiter he should be awarded

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am