Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jennifer Hudson On Her Old Size



Jennifer Hudson On Her Old Size:
Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Hudson recently opened about her perceptions of herself prior to her losing weight and how she didn't realize she had a weight problem growing up.
“I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal. That was how all the girls looked growing up in Chicago. I didn’t have any problem with it. It makes me smile to think back to myself when I did ‘Dreamgirls’ with Beyonce. I did see all these women in Hollywood, all very slim and I thought, ‘Wow, these ladies are very into themselves.’ I loved that I stood out in a room. You knew when you saw this woman it was Jennifer Hudson.”
The singer added that her friends Beyonce and Alicia Keys continue to rave about how great she looks.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am